In PRP Hair Treatment application; Red blood is obtained by separating the 10cc blood taken from the patient with hair problem in the laboratory environment. The plasma required for PRP treatment is prepared by processing the white blood cells, platelets, coagulation factors and PGFs in this red blood. This treatment process is terminated by injecting the created plasma into the area where hair loss has started or the hair follicles have weakened with the napping method.
This process, which is performed in PRP treatment, takes 30 minutes. After the procedure, the patient does not experience any pain or scars related to the operation. After the prepared plasma is injected into the patient, the person can continue his normal life. It is recommended by experts to repeat the process once a year in order for the results of this process, which is repeated once a month for three months, to be long-lasting.
PRP Treatment Method
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatment method is used in the treatment of skin rejuvenation, wrinkles, scars and acne scars. In the PRP treatment method, which is based on the stem cell logic, the first procedure is to centrifuge the blood taken from the patient. Plasmas separated from red blood by centrifugation are applied to the patient’s skin with mesotherapy and filling method. Plasmas applied to the skin with this process secrete the growth factor that triggers the migration and proliferation of stem cells.
The use of a special plasma obtained from the patient’s own blood in the PRP Treatment Method eliminates the risk of diseases and allergies that can be transmitted to the person being treated. The fact that the operation is painless and the patient does not have any scars after the application makes the PRP treatment method attractive.
As a result of the researches, the other features of the PRP treatment method that can be applied to the hair, face, neck and décolleté areas are as follows;
- It is easy and safe to apply to the patient.
- The results are seen for a long time.
- It has a regenerative and constructive effect.
- It supports all the vital functions of the skin as well as the formation of new collagen.
- It helps to remove wrinkles and lines by “rejuvenating” the skin, not “filling” it.
- Shortly after the first application to be performed on the patient, a slight regression may occur in the bright and healthy appearance obtained. It may be necessary to do several consecutive applications to fix this problem. Thus, it helps to create shiny and healthy hair.