The most important feature of hair transplantation with DHI (Direct Hair Implant) technique is that it does not require stitches, scars and incisions and it can be planted more frequently in the hairless area to be transplanted. For the hair follicles / grafts taken from the donor area, no holes are made in the areas where the hair will be transplanted and the hair follicles are directly transplanted with the special tips used. The fact that no holes are drilled in the area to be planted increases the number of roots that can be planted and allows more intensive planting. This technique is more laborious and takes longer than the classical FUE technique, on the other hand, since there is no incision, it also ensures that the healing process is faster. The most important feature of hair transplantation with this method is to ensure that the grafts taken for transplantation are healthier and stronger by minimizing the time they are outside. No holes are made in the areas where the hair will be transplanted, and the hair follicles are placed directly on your scalp with special tips, painlessly and painlessly.
How is DHI Technique Applied?
In hair transplantation with the standard FUE technique, grafts / follicular units (hair follicles) are classified together. The grafts taken are then passed through a special healing process by the surgeon before they are planted, and the grafts prepared for planting are placed into the opened canals or incisions. The DHI technique, on the other hand, can be described as a technique in which the sowing process is performed one by one. Hair transplantation is performed by creating round natural channels one by one, in accordance with the natural exit angle of the hair, by means of a very thin pen (choi implanter). Thanks to special needles, grafts can be placed one after the other as often as desired.
Differences Between FUE and DHI:
- In FUE Hair Transplantation Method, if you can place 30 hairs per 1 cm square, in DHI Hair Transplantation Method, you can place 75-100 hairs.
- In FUE Hair Transplantation Method, the rate of hair regrowth decreases by 10%, since the holes where the hair will be placed are opened beforehand in the area to be transplanted, and blood coagulation occurs in the hole. In DHI Hair Transplantation method, it injects directly under the skin with a Hair Transplant Needle, and the success rate is higher since it both makes a hole and injects the hair under the skin without touching it.
- No cut
- No seams
- Possibility of transferring from beard and chest hair to hair
- There is no hair cutting process in women’s transplants
- No bleeding
- no fire
- No traces
- More frequent hair transplant opportunities
- A more natural look
- Opportunity to direct the direction you want
- More tissue transfer
- Short time recovery
- No waiting between sessions
- No disadvantage
- Since the needles used are imported, it is an expensive method.